Tuesday, February 5, 2019

AUCTION: 2,250pt Space Marine Army


A farewell to arms.

Thus marks the end of an era.

This army contains the first Warhammer models I ever purchased from Assault on Black Reach, and has expanded over the years as I grew as a hobbyist and learned new techniques. But, it is time for this army and I to part ways-- to make room for a host of new things to come...

Oddly, this photo was the first time I'd seen it all together, and I've never actually fielded it at its full strength. I'm proud of it, and am certain it will mean a great deal to whomever purchases it.

HAPPY BIDDING!

-trip

3 comments:

  1. What the what? The baby blues? I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t bear parting with mine! I saw these grow, Hope they go to a good home, I might have a cheeky bid myself :)

    ReplyDelete