Thursday, April 27, 2023

WIP: Salamanders ATV

I'm well overdue for an update

Life's gotten a little out of hand for the last month or so, cutting into my hobby time quite a bit. Slowly getting back in to it now. This Primaris ATV has been slowly progressing since my last post, along with a Bike Chaplain that's still in pieces. I'm bouncing around quite a bit, not really focusing on one model so that's certainly not helping my progress. 


So yeah, not much to report, but I definitely feel like holding myself accountable to post updates keeps me more motivated to paint, so consider this post a self-imposed whip crack. 

Hopefully more to share soon.
~Deet


2 comments:

  1. you kept the riders and the bikes separate... smarter than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, there were enough hard angles to hit as it is. And for the Chaplain I'm planning to shoot for a little higher quality so it was kind of imperative

    ReplyDelete