Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FEATURE: Congrats to Tripwire featured on today's White Dwarf Daily!


I'm sure he was going to get to it soon enough, but I'm going to jump the gun and do it for him. Trip was featured on today's White Dwarf Daily, and even appears on GW's front page. Very exciting, and a well deserved promo.  Congrats!


Unlike yesterday's feature which showed a couple of different painters (meh), one model each, Trip got a full spread of several models.  Nice work, my man.  Nice work.  Be sure to check it out!
~Deet


3 comments:

  1. Loved the Trygon tail :) He may want some of my new FREE Tyranid Psychic Power markers, they're here: http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/a-freebie-tyranid-psychic-markers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kudos, Deet! Probably the proudest day of my hobbying life so far!

    ReplyDelete