Monday, January 23, 2017

WIP: Saurus Knights


I've assembled the entirety of my Start Collecting box! Time to get painting.

We've got a little storm brewing here at HOW. I don't want to jinx it yet, but we're actually doing stuff! Now that I've got my first game of Sigmar in, I'm really looking forward to having an army of my own. I've  been reading up on the Seraphon rules, and there's a lot of fun stuff in there.

The last unit that needed assembling was the Saurus Knights. It's a pretty fun kit, but I'm really tired of these crappy seam lines. These guys aren't as bad as the Space Marine kits I got last year, but they're in pretty serious need of a new tool. After doing some more modern kits, all of these basic Seraphon leave a little to be desired in posesbility. GW really has upped their game in the last few years, and the older kits definitely show their age, as fun as they are.


So here's the whole gang. I've  got some green stuffing to do to fill some big gaps on all the riders' hips, but they're otherwise ready to paint. It's going to be a crazy day of base coating all 20 of my various troops. Good times ahead.

~Deet

1 comment:

  1. Seraphon is a fun and diverse army, they mix really well with the collegiate arcane stuff as well, if you want to expand to an order army.

    ReplyDelete