Monday, January 30, 2017

WIP: Seraphon Start Collecting Box

Lots of non-flashy progress for the week.

I'm at that awkward place in the process where you put in lots of hours without much to show for it. This week I managed to finish off assembly on all my Start Collecting box, did a bunch of green stuffing, and primed the whole lot!

All the riders have a massive open seam around their waist, so that definitely had to be filled. I probably should have gone back and filled the shoulders and hips on the Saurus Warriors too, but at this point I'm over it.

After doing a bit of research, I still don't have a difinitive answer on whether or not drummers and standard bearers count as having weapons, but I decided to strap a shield and axe to this guy's back for the heck of it.

Now that I've primed everything, there are a few big ugly seam lines that got through. I'll have to go back and clean those up and touch up the primer again. But paint is bought and I'm looking forward to base coating.

Hopefully get some time this week, as the upcoming weekend is already shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment