Tuesday, March 13, 2018

WIP: Super Dungeon Explore Part 3

Dragon complete!

Well, this was fun! I got to use my airbrush for basing and shading, and the model painted up very quickly.

The ink washes on the wings didn't come out as cleanly as I'd like. If I'm being honest, my hands aren't as steady as they were even two years ago, and it's starting to show in the details of my work.

Still, the set is a nice break from warhammer, and I find that the variety in what I'm painting is keeping my renewed interest in hobbying going.


1 comment:

  1. I love that blending. In order to see any slight discrepancies at all, I have to zoom in so close that I can read your fingerprints. Don't be so hard on yourself!