Monday, December 31, 2018

WIP: Deathwatch Kill Team Complete


Wrapped up these models at the end of the summer, and never got around to posting about it.

Apologies for the awful cell phone photos...

The release of Kill Team over the summer got me excited, and I binge-hobbied these models, finishing them shortly after my previous post.




Had a lot of fun working on them, but can't say I'm EVER excited to edge highlight armor. It's one of those things you have to do to raise your game, but it takes FOREVER, and I just don't have the patience for it.


I really need to get a proper showcase shot of these and a dozen other models I've completed since [checks blog] ...2016. (holy jesus) But that would mean dragging out all my camera and lighting gear, clearing space, shooting and editing photos, blah, blah, blah.



Let's be honest; not gonna happen.

Even so, quite pleased with the way they turned out. Have yet to get a game of Kill Team in, though. Shocking, I know.

-trip

1 comment:

  1. Love the cloak on the last guy, really nice weathering at the bottom

    ReplyDelete