Tuesday, April 21, 2020

WIP: Dark Angels Primaris Army - Part 21: Master Lazarus


He'd have made a good Azrael conversion.


Well, If I hadn't already built my Azrael conversion last year, I would have definitely made a "Lazrael".

Kept him in sub assemblies as noted previously, and it made painting him time consuming, but he's an HQ, so that's OK.



Definitely starting to lose my touch on the faces and details. If I want to get back to where I was, I'm going to need magnifying head gear - and I just can't be that guy. We're going to have to be OK with my army being a "Monet" -- pretty from afar, but a mess up close.

Here's to another DA HQ in the bag. (and yes, I am now 7 models deep into the 5th company as well as having most of the 3rd.)

-trip

3 comments:

  1. Looks great to me, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, age is a bummer. I use a Tattoo Lamp, 8x magnification LED 5in diameter lens. It’s great, super bright and you don’t look like a dork ;) Prevents eye strain in my mid Forties! I think he looks superb, you are really nailing the DA scheme and not a Christmas Marine in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap man, you've been busy. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete