Sorry for the delayed post, I've been sick as a dog since the weekend. Deet was kind enough to swap days with me, so I could cobble together a few pics of my progress.
Before I was struck down with the nurgle's rot, I managed to prime and pre-shade my land raider this weekend.
I applied a layer of vallejo grey primer using an airbrush.
Once that had dried, I applied a base of vallejo bone white to the interior. I did this before I assembled the top panel, so that it would be easier to reach the rear of the compartment.
When that had dried, I glued the top panel in place, and secured it using rubber bands overnight. There are a few places where I will still have to fix seams, but it's better than nothing.
In preparation for the pre-shading, I masked off the turret opening. Don't want anything getting inside to ruin our bone white.
I then applied a pre-shade using vallejo black primer along all the panels and recessed corners. It's sloppy, but it won't make any difference once the base coats are applied.
While I had the black in the airbrush, I also primed my treads and turret base.
That's all for now. Base coats next!