Thursday, January 10, 2019

WIP: Dark Angels Primaris Lieutenant Zakaraiah


Maybe I can contain this to a kill team...

Well, Logan's gift of a single primaris marine has spread to a lieutenant. I've always wanted to do a Dark Angels army, but it's too much work. The great thing about Kill Team is that it's only five or six models - and this gives me a chance to scratch the primaris itch.

The clam pack is much less elaborate than the apothecary, but the model is very similar - mono build with only a few options for customization.


It went together easily, and I've left the head off so that I can paint it separately. I chose the hood, because, I mean, why wouldn't you?


I might have a custom 40mm resin base from an old basing kit laying around. Might mount him on that.

-trip

No comments:

Post a Comment