Tuesday, March 19, 2019

SHOWCASE: Start Collecting! Space Marines


A long delayed showcase.

Finally got around to shooting a showcase for the Start Collecting! marines I completed [checks blog] TWO YEARS AGO. I decided to paint the tactical squad as veterans, and converted some additional combi-meltas from my bits box. I'm really pleased with the Sgt. There's something about his pose that works.


I painted the dreadnought in a matching scheme, making sure the weapons and helmet were white. I completed all three options, and because the arm is friction fit, they are interchangeable.





Lastly, I really enjoyed painting the captain in terminator armor. I kept the head and cape separate, so I could more easily paint them, and then attached them to the model.



If you like these, they're actually up for auction! You can find the links below.

Terminator Captain

Veteran Squads

Venerable Dreadnought.

Happy bidding!
-trip

No comments:

Post a Comment