Tuesday, April 23, 2019

WIP: Dark Angels Primaris Army - Part 4: Apothecary


Heal thyself.

This was it. The Geneseed that started this whole primaris... thing. Seems kinda fitting.

I built this model in December, LONG before I was willing to admit that it was going to become a whole army, so I hadn't decided on my chapter or theme. Having based my other models using the Shattered Dominion bases to create a cathedral theme, I simply added a cracked and shattered floor to this base using green stuff and some bits from the 40mm kit.




Our Power level:
Captain in Gravis armor: 7
Apothecary: 4
Ancient: 4
Lieutenants: 10
Intercessor Squad 1: 5
Intercessor Squad 2: 5
Hellblasters Squad: 8
Inceptors: 10
Deathwing Squad 1: 13
Deathwing Squad 2: 13
Deathwing Knights: 12
--------------------------------------
Total: 91

Our expense so far:
Dark Imperium Primaris Marines: $78
Shattered Dominion Bases: $12 (sold unused 60mm bases for $20)
Deathwing Box: $51
Dark Vengeance Deathwing: $18
Used Terminators: $7
Oyamaru: $8
Greenstuff: $8
Apothecary: Gifted
--------------------------------------
Current Tally: $183

3 comments:

  1. Looks good so far! I wouldn’t have gone with Dark Angels but the I don’t like the traitor legions 😜! Seriously though I’ve got the 40kconquest apoth and am looking forward to practising painting white on him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any idea what you're talking about. Come right this way, one of our interrogator chaplains would be happy to give you a tour of one of the Rock's many sub-basements.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the inane comments about Dark Angels being traitors. It gets tired real fast.

    I'll be working on the Apothecary myself soon. Can't wait. Love the choice of head you've gone for.

    ReplyDelete