Friday, August 22, 2014

WIP: wrapping up a few Tau odds and ends


Just a quick post today about some Tau housekeeping.

I picked up a Necron army over the weekend on craigslist for a criminally low price. I'm really excited to start them, but knowing myself, I need to wrap a few things up with my Tau, or I'll start on the space pharaohs and never look back.

I need to finish the weapon assortment for my bodyguards and commander. They're magnetized, but need to be oil washed and weathered. I also need to finish up four more drones, two shield and two marketlight, so that each of my squads can be equipped. Zzzzzzz.

Lastly, I need to paint and assemble that plastic ethereal I started a billion years ago.

-trip

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I've still got a ton of that kind of work to do. You're a better man than I.

    ReplyDelete