Friday, July 17, 2015
WIP: Alpha Legion Fiend...At Least Its Primed
I had big aspirations for getting my base coats down. Well, that didn't happen.
So it turns out that putty I used may not have been the greatest. Maybe too soon to pass judgement, but I didn't get the greatest results on the first attempt. After putting a coat of primer on I found plenty of spots that'll require some touch up.
So instead of glorious blue and desiccated flesh, I'm waiting for primer to completely dry so I can break out the sandpaper again. Crap.
Ordinarily I'd just plod forward, but something about this model makes me really want to do a good job on it. I'll try to get that going this weekend.