Friday, July 24, 2015

WIP: An end to the grey tide in sight!


My New Year's resolution was to put an end to my grey tide, and I'm closer than ever.


With the birth of my son came a serious reduction in my hobby time. Where I used to have 2-3 uninterrupted hours a night, now I have a stolen hour every other week. This meant taking a serious look at my remaining models, and doing my best to reduce the pile of unfinished plastic.

This is what my list looked like the last time we checked in April.

1 Land Raider
1 Necron overlord
3 Necron characters
3 Zoanthropes
1 Ghost Ark

I completed the Land Raider, and the Necron Characters, and I sold the Zoan bits on ebay.




So all I have left is:


1 Necron Overlord
1 Ghost Ark

Both of which are ready to be painted! I'm only able to hobby an hour or so a week, so I should have both completed by the end of the 2017

Let's hear it for taming our demons!

-trip

2 comments:

  1. I'll give you some motivation today when I come over and stomp on your marines! Game on!!! (can you tell I'm excited to actually get a game in?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am close to having a completely painted 2k, 1850, and 1k lists for orks. That counts for something!

    ReplyDelete