When I did my GK Terminators I went all out, painting them to the best of my ability. I started out with that intent on these guys, but there are too many shiny projects calling my name and I want to move on. It's probably only another 5-6 hours of highlighting to get these up to the same level, but daddy wants a Stormraven.
I still went tweaker status on the name banners and force swords. Pretty happy with how those came out.
Here you can see the Scibor bases doing work. A little bit of weathering powder (done) and a touch of gloss (which I haven't done yet) will really make that muddy bottom sing.
These were fun models, and I enjoyed working on them. I'll probably come back to them at some point, but I can't wait to have my first flyer on the table!