Tuesday, March 1, 2016

WIP: Imperial Guard Army


And so it begins.

I purchased the Cadian Defense Force and the Start Collecting: Astra Militarum box. - when I start a new army, I really start a new army.


When I spread the sprues out, I questioned my choice. Why in the name of the Emperor did I start another horde based army?! I HATE painting the same model over and over again! :)



I do have something special in the works, though, to set them apart from most guard armies. Stay tuned...

-trip


3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing heads, since they all appear to be missing them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I always paint the heads separately on all my models, but in this case, your guess is correct!

      Delete
  2. I'm debating doing an Imperial Army army for 30K. I really love the Geno 52 Chiliad, the Lucifer Blacks, and the Prosperine Spireguard armies from the Heresy stories. The Chiliad and Spireguard look a lot like Vostroyan First Born so I might use them as a point of departure, using the Solar Auxilia models.

    ReplyDelete