Having set my color schemes for the Warriors, Immortals and Deathmarks, I set about finishing the remaining models in the box. Painting a test model is one thing, finishing fifteen of them to make a squad is another.
The warriors are coming along nicely. I've only to paint the weapons black and add the rods and caps to complete them. (again, I'm not counting the bases here, as I haven't decided what theme I will use, but can complete the entire army's bases in a single afternoon)
I'd heard that the model was ruthlessly complicated, and my first impression of the instructions wasn't exactly encouraging, but once I got to clipping and building the sub assemblies, it really wasn't bad at all. Definitely smart to keep this one in smaller parts while painting, though.
That's it for now. Hopefully, I'll get some paint on the ark this week, and will make a choice on the bases.